To help our clients we are posting some important dates that corporations and individuals should be aware of:
- Monday April 30, 2019 is the deadline for your personal tax return
- Check Out What Is New For 2018 Here.
- Download a Checklist for Your Personal Income Tax Return
- Download a Personal Tax Information Sheet
- Download a T1 Client T1 Engagement Letter for the taxation year
- The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has developed a streamlined approach for authorized representatives (such as Rutwind Brar) to access taxpayer information over the Internet. To ensure that such access is authorized, they have developed Form T1013, and a copy of it is available here. All clients should print out this document, sign it in the place indicated, and include it with the tax material you send us. We will use the form to establish a direct link to your tax history data at CRA. This minimizes the possibility of discrepancies and missed information.
- If you have an interest in foreign (non-U.S.) bank or other financial accounts and the aggregate maximum value of these accounts during the year exceeded $10,000 US, you are required to submit a separate FinCEN Form 114 Report on Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts. Click here to download our FBAR account list worksheet
- Download a Checklist for Your U.S. Personal Income Tax Return
- You should also complete and sign a Form 114a in order to authorize our firm to file the FBAR on your behalf. Click here the download the form
- Your corporate tax return is due six months after your fiscal year end
- The end of February is the T4 and T5 reporting deadline
- Download a Year End Checklist – Notice to Reader